Friday 29 June 2018

A Painful Day

My day has been pretty awful, I couldn't sleep last night sadly, was awake until 4am. Have finally taken my last dose of the mother fucking steroids though. About 5am i had huge pain spikes and trouble breathing. (The breathing issue we now know is due to the low haemoglobin as less oxygen can be carried around your blood).

I then missed doses of my medication coz I was asleep which meant another pain spike.

District nurse came to dress my skin infection about 2pm which hurt so much because they had to clean the ming first 😭

Got out of bed about 3pm. Then we got the call about my haemoglobin and blood transfusion.

Also they said as I have an infection I need to monitor my temp, if it goes above 37.9 I have to go to A&E. It's currently hovering around 37.7 😞

I just feel like I cannot catch a break. Every time I think I will have a day where I can relax it doesn't happen. And every time I think things are finally going well I get shat on.

It feels like a never ending shower of shit.

In good news, I am now allowed to take oramorph (oral morphine) for pain and a side effect is it makes me sleepy! So I have taken some and I am off to bed to hopefully bloody sleep.

Blood transfusion needed 76 normal 115

No comments:

Post a Comment