Monday 2 July 2012

Comet, Chemo, Cold Cap & Chips!

Today Rob, Mum & I went to Comet Ward to understand about more about the chemo I was having, where it would be, procedure etc etc.

Tried on the Cold Cap for size when I was there (I've got a huge head so was the largest size they offer!) which is what I'm going to use to try and save my hair. Apparently it works in 50% of cases so let's hope i'm lucky. The vain part of me is really scared about losing my hair but it's a small price to pay I guess!

Was all a little overwhelming but at least I'm more informed now :)

In the evening Dad came over and it was great to see him & chat everything through. We had fish & chips for dinner & watched some episodes of The Inbetweeners which was lovely & normal - just what I needed.

The florists continues to grow: Lovely Orchid from Mum & Col & gorgeous bouquet from Dad.....



No comments:

Post a Comment