Saturday 21 July 2012

Baldilocks

Given the fact that I'm currently moulting more than Fagin, I thought it was probably a good idea to sort out a wig.

Before today for me, the word wig = toupee, pink afro, shiny obvious fakeness. I am more than pleased to say I was very, very wrong.

Rob & I turned up at TrendCo Hove and to be honest I was very apprenhensive, unsure what to expect but also felt like I really didn't want to be there. But Phoebe who looked after us was absolutely fantastic. She put me at ease right away, talked me through all my fears, worries etc and gave some fantastic advice.

I ended up coming away with a wig which I am actually really happy with, I wish that I didn't have to buy one but if I do end up 'needing' it (which at the rate I'm shedding hair I think might be fairly soon), I am pleased with the one I have. I actually managed to fool Amanda, Amy and Michelle by sending them photos of my new "haircut" and they all said they thought it was lovely, when I told them it was Erika (my wig's brand name!) they were all really shocked - which can only be a good thing....

I'll post the photo when I'm feeling brave enough....

December 2012:



No comments:

Post a Comment