Tuesday 21 August 2012

Hooray & Up She Rises

Man this one hit me hard :( Have felt pretty crappy for the past few days but at least now the FEC can FEC off :) The heartburn & indigestion I've had on this cycle has been dreadful, despite taking the double dose of the Omprezaole coupled with Gavsicon and mega loads of water; it's felt like I've been burning from the inside out. Yuk. Trouble is there is so much conflicting advice, drink milk coz it soothes it & then don't drink milk as the calcium in it actually can trigger acid production - aaaaahh! Main piece of advice that doesn't change is to drink water but then water tastes mank (sooooo metallic) at the moment which in turn makes me feel sick. So it's heartburn or nausea - great choice!



This morning I've woken up and felt a little better so am hoping the gastric reflux will start to ease now. Got a Doctor Evil style set up in the bedroom at the moment so I can get on with some work. Sounds silly but I actually look forward to doing some work as it takes my mind off things.

No comments:

Post a Comment