Thursday 9 August 2012

Good Friends & Good News

What a busy (ha mistyped busty then instead of busy - great typo to make on this blog!) week I've had so far :) On Monday Emma popped over with an amazing box of Lush goodies which she's also added some bits too - love it - Thanks Em :) I took the wrapper off before I remembered to photograph it so the below piccy is courtesy of the Lush website


On Tuesday Rob was wfh so was able to collect my parcels that arrived, loads of bandanas as I had been having a bit of a shopping splurge (well I have to have them in colours that match my clothes, can't lose my matching obsession!) and a lovely pressie (fab Suburban Turban) arrived from Glenn, Hayley, Jenny & Zoe - thank you guys, super generous & I love it!

Here it is modelled by Erika (guest starring Fagin)



On Wednesday I spent time with Hannah which was brilliant - I rock at Bananagrams :) Han generously bought me a gorgeous scarf which we practised tying so I look less piratey - Thank you Han, it's so light & lovely.


Today I had a full body massage at the Olive Tree which was total bliss. Then I had a meeting with my oncologist's registrar where they spoke to me about my SEs from my last FEC, gave me some medication to hopefully sort those out and they also measured the lump. Or at least tried to measure it. She couldn't find it for a while! Once she did find it, she could only find one "end" of it and she said that means that it's shrunk significantly so I am super pleased!

Tomorrow Andy and Amy are coming down for the weekend & I can't wait to see them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment