Monday 13 August 2012

A³ (Amy, Andy & Airbourne)

Amy & Andy came down for the weekend and it was really awesome to see them. Haven't seen Amy since I was diagnosed so when she walked in the door we had the biggest hug, took a lot for me not to cry! We just chilled out on Friday evening and watched some Planet Earth.

Amy - this is for you... (Salute!) Love Puffin will also understand ;)



On Saturday we went to Airbourne, Eastbourne International Airshow which was fab. We met up with Michelle and Dave and sat on the beach watching the planes. Was great as despite wearing my bandana, I didn't feel like everyone could tell I had cancer as loads of people around me were wearing hats and scarves because of the hot weather. Well, I say because of the hot weather but who's to say there wasn't another cancer patient amongst them and I didn't know....? On Saturday evening we chilled out, had some dinner and watched The Dictator which was pretty silly but good fun.

Sunday we went for a sunny walk on Ditchling Beacon & then Amy & Andy left after lunch. Rob went off go-karting with the boys & Michelle came over for the afternoon. We chilled out, watched The First Wives Club (which is one from my long list of never watched films - thanks for the lend Kate!) and then we watched the Olympics closing ceremony which was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment