Friday 22 March 2013

Rads Recap - Week 3


So the magazines in the rads waiting area are kinda old.....

Yes that does say August 1996!!



Monday - Delayed by 50 minutes today. I've started to go a bit pink and sore now. I'm half way through though (Hooray!) so have expected this. I'm using Aqueous Cream 3 times a day so fingers crossed my skin doesn't break.

Tuesday - An hour and a bit delayed today - the waiting is SO boring because once you have the treatment, it's done within 10 minutes. Am really, really tired today as well, think it's starting to catch up with me. 

Wednesday - Massive delays again but at least I can see the end in sight! Fatigue is really catching up  with me now. So tired I had to have a nap when I got in!

Thursday - Feel more refreshed today but going to work, to radio & then home is really tiring. Rads perfectly on time today

Friday - Early one today as am off to airport in an hours' time to go on my hen weekend :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment