Friday 21 December 2012

Pixie's Christmas Sacks

Back in August I bought some Pixie's Happy Bags and when I found out Pixie was doing some festive ones called Pixie's Christmas Sacks I couldn't not buy some!
 
These ones come in festive sparkly organza bags and contain:
 
A Snowball - To remind you to have fun and not take life too seriously
A Christmas Tree - Because nature is beautiful
A Reindeer - To remember the magic of Christmas
An Angel - To watch over you and send blessings your way
A Snowflake - Like you, special and unique
A "Merry Christmas" - Because that is what I wish for you
 
 
Pixie has now raised £9,000 (!!) for Cancer Research
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for my lovely pixie bag!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you Jo, both of us, in our own ways are working to beat this and raise awareness. may 2013 bring you much joy and thank you for your constancy with this blog.
    Warm wishes
    Pixie xx

    ReplyDelete