Monday 12 January 2015

Job Searching

I've been feeling pretty down about not having a job, it's miserable and I have no idea how some people (other than those who genuinely cannot work) do not want to have a job. All I want to do is get back into a routine, earning money and having a career. Yes I have been through something far bigger than this but it's still pretty crappy.

I've been working with a lady from an Outplacement Support company provided by my old employer. They've been really helpful, assisting me in writing my CV, helping me figure out what it is that I want to do, helping me identify my career anchors and getting me interview ready.

Keep your fingers crossed that the universe is kind to me soon....

I should probably remind myself of this sometimes.....                               

No comments:

Post a Comment