Wednesday 28 February 2018

Fun in London

After the gig yesterday Rob and I went to a really funky place for breakfast called The Cereal Killer Cafe. There were loads of retro cereals there and also Rob and I shared a pretty wicked hot chocolate!!



We also went to Fortnum and Mason as Rob had never been before!





Rob treated himself to a lush new perfume and some marzipan fruits!

We then wandered around a few shops and Rob bought me a new hat because of the snow (which was crazy heavy at this point!), I think I'm rocking it.....


In the evening we went to Alex and Milly's engagement party and then for an awesome curry at Dishoom.

Tomorrow we have the meeting with the neurofibromatosis doctor to see if I actually do have it or not. I'm not really nervous about it as I'm pretty sure I do have it and as I don't have to have any treatment for it, for me it's more of a box ticking exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment