Monday 23 September 2013

Willow Weekend

 
Rob and I have just got back from our fantastic weekend away at Longleat Center Parcs provided by the amazing Willow Foundation and what a lovely, relaxing treat it was.

 
 
Back in April I found out that my request for a "Special Day" had been granted by Willow (you can read my blog post about it here) and over the next few months Zoe (my special day co-ordinator) kept in touch arranging our fab weekend with us. We booked it for September so that we would have something later in the year to look forward to after the summer.
 
We drove down in Beppe to Longleat on Friday (past Stonehenge - amazing in the mist!),



arriving late afternoon and checked into our perfectly located lodge complete with log fire :)
 
The whole weekend was spent having nice walks, relaxing, reading in front of our log fire, swimming, going round and round in the rapids and having some lovely food - Willow even paid for us to have a meal out (we went for Tapas!).
 
I've even discovered a new talent this weekend - I'm a demon at Crazy Golf! I kicked my husband's butt by over 20 points!

 
Thank Willow, we had a truly wonderful time :)
 
 
 
 
 
For Willow's Facebook page click here
To follow Willow on Twitter click here

No comments:

Post a Comment