Thursday 11 July 2013

Modelling Debut

 
 
This evening I was a model in a Charity Gala Fashion Show, the proceeds of which went to The Olive Tree

 
The evening took place at a lovely pub called The Green Man in Partridge Green near Horsham. I arrived and sat in a lovely sparkly roofed marquee with 8 other ladies who attend the Olive Tree and waited for the stage and catwalk to be set up! About an hour later we had our make-up and hair (yay for having enough hair to do something with!) done - proper pampering - and then headed back stage to organise our outfits.
 
All the clothes for the evening came from La Vida Boutique. I had been over to the shop earlier in the week to try on different clothes for the different themes, I had 6 outfits to model. You can see them in the photo below:
 
 
We've been told that we'll be sent some photos of us actually wearing the clothes so I'll put some up here when I get them :)
 
I modelled 4 different outfits (including one mega tight body con dress!) to start with and then we had a sit down meal with the guests who attended the show. I was careful not to eat too much dinner because I knew I had a super tight white dress to wear as my final piece!
 
The whole evening was really good fun and most importantly of all (other than lots of money being raised), I didn't fall over!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment