Monday 18 June 2018

Bambi

Fell down hitting head. CT head scan which showed 10mm mass, unsure whether a mass or haemorrage. MRI head scan.

 Bit of drama. I just fell and hit my head badly. I woke, needed to wee, started to walk with walker, right leg collapsed, I fell back landed on my head backwards. Nosebleed started as well when I hit head. As back of head took full impact of fall was not allowed to move so had to lie on floor, dead still, nose still bleeding. Had to wee on pad. Now lifted back into bed. Waiting for doc to see me because of head impact. They are also concerned nosebleed made me dizzy.
Doctor finally been. She said everything is fine. I just have to have head scan as protocol at some point today 



Cute gift from Karen

M 18 - Early morning Bambi. CT. Physio. Dad & G. Rob. See Harry. Photos of HP. Stair walking. MRI. Lady there said I looked really bad, this was before admission. Refer back. Mum & Col. Caroline, Steve & Rosie. Jo chinn 

No comments:

Post a Comment